Class Title: Transforming Your Money Story
Instructor: Tina Games
Class Term: January 8-February 12, 2018
We are not accepting any more enrollments for Tina's class; the class has started.
Whether we realize it or not, many of us are stuck in a "money pattern" — and it affects everything we think, see, and experience around money. In this special journal writing class, we'll be exploring the meaning of money in our lives and identifying old money patterns. We'll uncover our stumbling blocks and hold-ups when it comes to giving and receiving money, and begin to clear the space to attract a more abundant flow of money energy.
When you think about becoming a paid writer, do feelings of "not good enough" begin to surface? If you desire a shift in your money mindset, then join this deep writing class where we'll be clearing the decks and inviting new "money energy" into our lives. We'll be exploring our current "money story" — what has given it root and how we can reframe it going forward. We'll also identify our personal money patterns and begin to connect with ways that will help us break free from old behaviors and into a more healthy financial relationship.
At the end of this class, students will have:
Instruction/Communication Method: Delivery of weekly lessons and journal writing prompts will be made through e-mail. Participants will be invited to share their writings (or a synopsis of their writings) with the instructor for feedback and additional questions to ponder.
- A good understanding of their own "money story" — and what has rooted it
- Experienced the connection between money and emotions
- Identified their personal (and business) money patterns
- Begun to move out of a money cycle that doesn't feel good
- Opened up the channels for money abundance
- Stepped into a more positive energy flow around money
- Unit 1: Clearing the Space for Financial Abundance
- Unit 2: Understanding Your Current Money Story
- Unit 3: Beginning to Shift Old Patterns
- Unit 4: Rewriting Your Money Story
- Unit 5: Celebrating Your New Relationship with Money
Student Skills, Equipment, and Time Required
Students will need access to the internet.
Time Commitment: Approximately 2-3 hours per week will be needed to complete the journal writing exercises.
Tuition/Fees for this course
SCN members: $160. Non-SCN members: $200.
Tina Games is the author of Journaling by the Moonlight: A Mother's Path to Self-Discovery. As a certified creativity and life purpose coach, and a master retreat leader and certified journal writing facilitator, she is the "Moonlight Muse" for women who want to tap into the "full moon within" and claim their authentic self, both personally and professionally. Through her signature coaching programs, based on the phases of the moon, Tina gently guides women from darkness into light as they create an authentic vision filled with purpose, passion, and creative expression. She lives on Cape Cod in Massachusetts with her husband and their two teenagers. For more information about her work, please visit her website where you can pick up your complimentary New Moon Vision Board kit. Visit her blog.
Praise for Tina's Classes
- Tina Games is a warm and generous instructor. I learned so much in her course, Using the Gifts of Winter as a Source for Creative Exploration, in particular how to create a vision board and use it. This course helped launch me on a new path, one I've been wanting to go down for quite some time, and Tina has been a great guide. She is always encouraging and supportive, and she offers excellent suggestions and ideas. If you're looking to set goals, intentions, create a vision board, and set out on a new journey, this class is for you. Highly recommended! —Cyndi L., Riverton UT
- Tina Games' teaching coupled with the Muse book gave me the tools I need to develop my imagination. I now I have many resouces for continuing to tap into my creativity. Tina is very perceptive. Her comments and techniques helped guide me deeper into creative thinking. She went above and beyond to help me reach my "creative project" goal. I am grateful for her genuine interest. —Sue S., Cedar Falls IA
- Tina Games is an awesome instructor who really has the ability to speak to your soul...she uses many sources of wisdom and insight in her course, and respects your privacy above all. She is also able to facilitate good interaction within her group to the benefit of all involved. —Carol W., Bellevue NE
- I actually wasn't quite sure what the course would really be like, but I really enjoyed having the chance to journal on the topics Tina Games had and I liked connecting my ideas with the phases of the moon. The synchronicities were just amazing! —Mary C., Pine CO